Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I hate this....

It's been awhile but I've been so freaking busy.....
if you don't want to read this post it won't hurt my feelings any...I'm just so freaking frustrated right now that I need to vent.
I am possibly failing a class due to various reasons.  The main one is because my teacher is stupid and doesn't know how to teach. He says that it's my fault that I don't understand, but the thing that he says I don't understand is the one thing that I do.  Apparently I'm stupid when it comes to photoshop.  I've been working with photoshop for 6 years now and am pretty good at it.  Photoshop is NOT my problem, he expects us to know stuff about a program that I've never seen anyone use to make websites and I can't deal with it! If I fail this class, then I'll lose my scholarship.  If I lose my scholarship, then I can't go to Stephens. If I can't go to Stephens, then I don't know what I would do.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, I have an interview for my internship that I really want :)
I just gotta keep thinking about that and maybe I'll get through this in one piece

No comments: